We hope that all children will be appropriately dressed according to the season and the weather. Please mark all your child’s clothing and check regularly to make sure the name has not faded.
Standard school uniform
There is a school uniform and we expect parents to send children to school in uniform. The uniform helps develop a child’s school identity and helps us to look smart. It consists of:
- school sweatshirt or cardigan
- plain white blouse/shirt or polo shirt
- grey/black skirt or trousers
- dark school shoes
- green and white dress or grey/black shorts
- summer sandals which must have backs (crocs are not suitable
- children should not wear jewellery (stud earrings only) or high heeled shoes to school.
Please send an old shirt or painting apron to school for your child to use in Art/DT lessons
P E and sport
It is essential that children have the correct clothing for PE and sport.
- plimsolls or trainers for outdoor games
- P E shirts need to be the same colour as the child’s house team:
- Buzzards: red
- Herons: blue
- Magpies: green
- Skylarks: yellow
- dark shorts
- a long sleeved sweatshirt and dark tracksuit trousers for outdoor games
- Girls: one piece swimsuit
- Boys: swimming shorts